Comprehensive Legal Guidance in the Bay Area and Throughout California
Our attorneys at Kraeber Law have over 100 years of combined legal experience and can assist California employers and employees with matters of employment law. Our employment law legal services are designed to protect the rights and interests of employers and workers throughout the state. We understand all elements of the employment relationship and can help you.
For our firm, communication is key. When you come to us for help, we learn everything we can about your situation before determining the best strategy. We will always be forthright and will work to identify cost-effective legal solutions designed to achieve your unique objectives. Our team strives to deliver prompt, effective services and will do everything possible to secure the results you need.
Schedule a consultation to discuss your case with us. Call (925) 319-5791 or contact us online today!
Employment Law for Employers
We represent all sizes of businesses in a wide variety of employment law issues. We are familiar with all local, state, and federal business regulations and can help ensure your company becomes and remains compliant. Our team can also work to resolve conflicts and avoid litigation wherever possible.
Our lawyers can assist California employers with:
- Employment Agreements and Contracts. We regularly draft and prepare all types of employment agreements, including executive agreements, independent contractor agreements, commission agreements, consulting agreements, and restrictive covenant agreements.
- Workplace Handbooks and Personnel Policies. Our team can work with your leadership to create an organized and concise handbook that clearly explains your company’s values, rules, and expectations. We can also ensure you provide your new hires with all mandated disclosures.
- Wage and Hour Disputes. We can review, address, and resolve conflicts involving meal and rest breaks, overtime pay, compensatory time, alternative work schedules, and misclassification issues.
- Disciplinary Investigations. Our firm can assist you with disciplinary investigations and work to achieve a swift and fair resolution while minimizing the cost of litigation.
- Administrative Hearings and Litigation. We are fierce litigators that can represent your business in state court, federal court, and administrative hearings.
Employment Law for Employees
Kraeber Law is committed to championing the rights of all workers. If you believe your employee rights may have been violated, our team can assess your situation and determine if you have a case. We will work closely with you throughout the process and are prepared to leverage all of our resources to deliver the favorable results you deserve.
Our attorneys can assist California employees with:
- Employment Contracts. Our team can review employment agreements, severance agreements, independent contractor agreements, and consulting agreements. We can help you understand your rights and obligations when entering into these contracts and identify any potentially unenforceable elements.
- Employment Discrimination and Sexual Harassment. You should never be subject to workplace abuse of any kind. We can help you file a claim and explore all available legal options if you have been subjected to an illegal work environment.
- Unpaid Wages. Employees must be fairly compensated for every hour they work. We can determine if you have been misclassified as an independent contractor or exempt employee. Our firm can also assist you with bringing wage claims if you have been unlawfully denied overtime pay or meal or rest breaks.
- Wrongful Termination. If you believe you have been dismissed on unlawful grounds, do not hesitate to reach out to our team. We can review your circumstances and evaluate whether you have a strong case. If you were inappropriately terminated, we can help you explore and pursue all available legal options.
- Litigation and Administrative Hearings. Our firm’s lawyers can diligently represent you in administrative hearings, litigation, and appeals.
We promote a strong attorney-client relationship which begins the moment we have an initial consultation all the way up to the end of your case and beyond.
Communication is Key!
We strive to give our clients the best communication they have ever experienced when working with an attorney. Even when there is no news, you deserve an update.
100 Years of Experience
We are a team that brings over 100 years of combined experience to the table. Put our knowledge on your case's side.
Employment Law Specialization
Although we are able to help you with a wide variety of services, we have specialized in employment law since 1991. We understand the ever-changing laws and know how to use the laws to defend your rights.
Rhonda and Team helped me make my dream come true.Joseph A.