Meeting the Legal Needs of Clients in the Bay Area & Throughout California
In addition to helping employers and employees navigate matters of employment law, we also provide a variety of other legal services in Brentwood. Our attorneys at Kraeber Law have over 100 years of collective legal experience and can leverage our knowledge and resources to deliver the cost-effective legal solutions you need to succeed. We can assist you with cases involving family law, business formations and law, civil litigation, and personal injury.
When you come to Kraeber Law for legal support, we will carefully review every element of your case and determine how we can help. Our lawyers will provide you with personal attention and work to facilitate prompt and effective services tailored to your unique goals.
Our other legal services in Brentwood include:
- Family Law. Our firm can assist you with resolving a wide variety of delicate family law conflicts. We regularly represent clients in matters involving divorce , child custody, visitation rights, spousal support, and domestic violence restraining orders.
- Business Law. From entity formation to daily operations, we can assist with the legal needs of your business. We will help you select the appropriate business entity (partnership, LLC, corporation or sole proprietorship) and draft the appropriate documents to ensure your goals are met.
- Civil Litigation. Our lawyers are fierce litigators that have experience representing clients in both state and federal courts. Our depth of experience in all types of civil litigation is extensive and includes breach of contract, partnership disputes, negligence, and more.
- Personal Injury. Our lawyers are fierce litigators that have experience representing clients in both state and federal courts. Our depth of experience in all types of civil litigation is extensive and includes breach of contract, partnership disputes, negligence, and more.
- Administrative Law. If you are in danger of losing your professional license, our firm can provide fierce representation in administrative hearings. We regularly represent professionals navigating challenges from the California Department of Real Estate and California Department of Insurance. We can assist you with all elements of what can be a confusing and frustrating process, including the application, investigation, document submissions, enforcement actions, hearings, and appeals. Our attorneys will develop a tailored strategy that works to protect your interests and secure the best possible result.
Employment Law Specialization
Although we are able to help you with a wide variety of services, we have specialized in employment law since 1991. We understand the ever-changing laws and know how to use the laws to defend your rights.
100 Years of Experience
We are a team that brings over 100 years of combined experience to the table. Put our knowledge on your case's side.
Communication is Key!
We strive to give our clients the best communication they have ever experienced when working with an attorney. Even when there is no news, you deserve an update.
We promote a strong attorney-client relationship which begins the moment we have an initial consultation all the way up to the end of your case and beyond.