Comprehensive Legal Services Throughout the Bay Area
Well-designed employment agreements are critical when hiring and managing new workers. Employment agreements of all types must be regularly reviewed and updated to stay relevant and enforceable in the ever-changing landscape of California labor laws.
Why Choose Our Law Firm for Help With Employment Agreements
Our Brentwood employment agreement lawyers at Kraeber Law can help your business protect its interests when defining legal relationships with employees and contractors. We have over 100 years of collective legal experience and have an extensive understanding of labor regulations. Our team of Bay Area employment lawyers leverages our knowledge and resources to efficiently prepare the robust and enforceable contracts your company needs to succeed.
Our firm has decades of experience handling all matters of employment law and has assisted hundreds of businesses of all sizes throughout California. We can provide:
Our Brentwood employment agreement lawyers can prepare numerous other types of worker-facing contracts, including:
- Executive Agreements. Intended for especially highly compensated employees and include more exhaustive and specific terms.
- Nondisclosure Agreements (NDA’s). Also known as confidentiality agreements, all employers should specify and protect their sensitive information and trade secrets in an enforceable NDA.
- Severance Agreements. Severance agreements are golden and can provide a win-win between the employer and employee when employees depart, but need to be carefully drafted to be enforceable.
- Consulting Agreements / Independent Contractor Agreements. The circumstances under which a worker can be classified as a consultant or independent contractor have been significantly narrowed in California during the past several years. Substantial penalties are imposed on employers that get this wrong..
- Commission Agreements. Written commission plans are required under California law. Additionally, clearly setting forth the parameters of commissioned employees’ compensation avoids problems, especially at the end of employment.
Our Brentwood employment agreement attorneys draft and review contracts designed to meet your company’s unique objectives. We will keep you apprised of changes to the California labor laws and make the necessary modifications to existing employment agreements. When you need employment lawyers for employers, contact Kraeber Law. We can help you navigate every aspect of employment agreements.
Employment Law Specialization
Although we are able to help you with a wide variety of services, we have specialized in employment law since 1991. We understand the ever-changing laws and know how to use the laws to defend your rights.
100 Years of Experience
We are a team that brings over 100 years of combined experience to the table. Put our knowledge on your case's side.
Communication is Key!
We strive to give our clients the best communication they have ever experienced when working with an attorney. Even when there is no news, you deserve an update.
We promote a strong attorney-client relationship which begins the moment we have an initial consultation all the way up to the end of your case and beyond.