Specializing in employment law, we are backed by over 100 years of combined legal experience and are committed to helping resolve your legal hurdles.
Legal Services for Employers & Employees in the Bay Area & Throughout California
If you are an employer or employee and fear your rights have been violated, our accomplished Brentwood employment attorneys at Kraeber Law is ready to help you. Our employment lawyers have over 100 years of combined legal experience and regularly counsel businesses and workers on all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. We have a complete understanding of evolving labor regulations at the local, state, and federal levels and can leverage that knowledge to deliver the guidance and results you deserve.
We always put clients first and are flexible to your needs. When you first meet with our firm, we will explore every detail of your situation and help you understand how our team can help. We offer a comprehensive suite of legal services to both employers and employees and can provide the expertise needed to overcome whatever challenges you face.
Protecting the Rights of Employers
Our firm supports all sizes of businesses across a wide variety of industries. We are prepared to serve as your guide and advocate in any employment law matter and can help to proactively protect your interests.
Our Brentwood employment lawyers can assist employers with:
- Preparing Agreements and Contracts. All types of worker-facing contracts, including employment agreements, restrictive covenants, and independent contractor agreements.
- Creating a Workplace Handbook. A critical piece of your human resources infrastructure, our team can work with your leadership to develop a handbook that reflects your company’s values, expectations, and personnel policies.
- Managing Wage and Hour Disputes. Compliance with all local, state, and federal labor laws is crucial, as well as managing and resolving any outstanding or potential wage and hour claims.
- Representation in Litigation and Administrative Hearings. Our firm has substantial experience representing clients before the state and federal courts as well as the various administrative agencies such as the Labor Commission and Employment Development Department.
Fighting for Employees throughout California
Our employment lawyers in Brentwood are committed to championing the rights of all workers throughout California, whether you are an exempt employee, non-exempt employee, independent contractor, or consultant. It can be understandably intimidating to stand up to your employer when they have wronged you, but our employment lawyers are ready to fight for you.
We can help you navigate issues involving contracts, employment discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, unpaid wages, and more. Our firm can advocate for you in administrative hearings as well as litigate your case in state or federal court. Our team understands what is at stake in these conflicts and will do everything possible to secure a favorable result.
Rhonda Kraeber Attorney/Owner, Employment Law, Business Law, Civil Litigation
Karen Bowen Lynch Attorney, Employment Law, Discrimination, Retaliation & Wrongful Termination
Lora Vail French Attorney, Employment Law, Discrimination, Retaliation & Wrongful Termination, Wage & Hour Violations
Sandee Sandbrink Attorney, Divorce, Child Custody Dispute, Division of Marital Property, Domestic Violence, Personal Injury
Stephanie DeFonte Attorney, Civil Litigation, Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death, Premises Liability, Motor Vehicle Accidents
“Rhonda and Team helped me make my dream come true.”- Joseph A.
“I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a lawyer with the knowledge, passion, and drive to handle their case.”- Robert P.
“The appointment started on time and our meeting was uninterrupted. I left with much more confidence in my situation than I walked in with.”- Former Client
“When you leave her office you feel so confident going to court.”- Denise D.
“Rhonda Kraeber is an exceptional lawyer and has recently been so helpful with trying to understand all PPP issues and questions.”- Vera M.
“My questions were always answered promptly.”- Julie D.
In addition to counseling employers and employees in all matters of employment law, we also practice general commercial litigation and other legal services. Whether you need help adjudicating a contested divorce or assistance pursuing legal action after an automobile accident, Kraeber Law can meet your legal needs.
Our team can assist you with matters involving:
- Family Law. We can help you navigate conflicts involving divorce, spousal support, child custody, and visitation rights.
- Business Law. From entity formation to daily operations, we can assist with the legal needs of your business.
- Civil Litigation. Our depth of experience in all types of civil litigation is extensive and includes breach of contract, partnership disputes, negligence, and more.
- Personal Injury Claims. If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, we can work to recover the maximum possible compensation.
- Administrative Law. If you are in danger of losing your professional license, our firm can provide fierce representation in administrative hearings.